- The TSK Triple 9 Trauma Kit is designed to be TCCC compliant, and has the ability to address the three leading causes of combat and tactical deaths
- The TSK Triple 9 waterproof and small enough to carry in the pocket of cargo pants
- Rapid contains Chito-R activated chitosan granules that stick to wet tissue in the wound10. Chito-R is bonded to a high density gauze that packs faster than traditional gauze9. Chito-R forms an adhesive gel that seals the wound to stop the flow of blood, speeding up compression time.
- CAT Resources has developed the all-new CAT GEN7. Following extensive field reviews, the CAT GEN7 has been completely re-designed, making it the most effective Combat Application Tourniquet to date. The new GEN7 is simpler to use thanks to a single application protocol, single buckle routing system and further improvements to its components and construction.
- Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax. Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases. Strong adhesion in extreme conditions. Two per pack for ballistic wounds. Simple no-valve design. Vent with large, easy to operate tab