Steroplast Trauma Bandage 15cm x 18cm
Quicky stems major bleed injuries. The trauma bandage allows medics to quickly dress major bleed wounds, applying direct pressure which stops the blood flow, thus enabling them to deal with further injuries. The non-adherent dressing pad (15x18cm) has a single directional action enabling the blood to pass through into the absorbent fibre, capable of absorbing over 10 times its own weight in fluid, protecting the wound from contamination.
Trauma bandages are a standard content of the British Standard BS8599-2 First Aid Kits for motor vehicles.
High Pressure Bandage Specifications
• Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries
• Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid
• Capable of application to almost any part of the body
• Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved
• Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening
• Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly
• Quick to open waterproof packaging
• Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.