- First Aid Kit with quick access system. The panel with individually equipped loops can be pulled out with a handle
- In a crisis, seconds matter: death by bleeding from a gunshot or blast takes just a few minutes. Rapid Gauze medical products treat severe wounds, at the point of first treatment, and wherever needed to help keep the patient alive and reach surgical care.
- Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax. Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases. Strong adhesion in extreme conditions. Two per pack for ballistic wounds. Simple no-valve design. Vent with large, easy to operate tab
- Designed for treating larger wounds, the 6-inch Military Personal Field Dressing incorporates a number of innovative features for immediate hemorrhage control in the field, on the street and in the home. As with the entire Emergency Bandage series, the 6-inch Military Personal Field Dressing includes the built-in, patented Pressure Applicator, which can apply over 30 pounds of pressure directly to a wound
- Despite the proven effectiveness of the Combat Application Tourniquet®, the new C•A•T® GEN7 goes even further toward making it easier and faster to use. All six components of the Combat Application Tourniquet® have been re-designed and improved on the C•A•T® GEN7. 1. SINGLE ROUTING BUCKLE Decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, simplified training with single protocol application standards 2. WINDLASS ROD Increased diameter, enhanced strength,
1 x TT IFAK Pouch,1 x CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet, 1 x RAPID Gauze, 1 x 28FR, NPA 1 x 5ml, Gel 1 x Pr 6 'Trauma Shears, 1 x Pr XL Nitrile gloves Straps to pull out in two colours (red and black) Foldable with velcro Removable, customisable panel Also suitable for 50mm belt MOLLE system