- The TSK Triple 9 Trauma Kit is designed to be TCCC compliant, and has the ability to address the three leading causes of combat and tactical deaths
- The TSK Triple 9 waterproof and small enough to carry in the pocket of cargo pants
- Proven on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan, QuikClot products put life-saving technology into the hands of US soldiers to treat hemorrhaging wounds. Originally engineered for military use, QuikClot devices are impregnated with kaolin, an ingredient that stops bleeding fast when applied with pressure
- CAT Resources has developed the all-new CAT GEN7. Following extensive field reviews, the CAT GEN7 has been completely re-designed, making it the most effective Combat Application Tourniquet to date. The new GEN7 is simpler to use thanks to a single application protocol, single buckle routing system and further improvements to its components and construction.
- Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax. Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases. Strong adhesion in extreme conditions. Two per pack for ballistic wounds. Simple no-valve design. Vent with large, easy to operate tab
1 x CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet 1 x Quickclot combat gauze 1 x FCP02 ECB 1 x Pr Nitrile gloves 1 x CPR face-shield 1 x Pr Trauma shears 1 x Fox chest seal 1 x 4x4 Sterile gauze