- Sizes: equal to length in cm
- Colour coded bite portions can aid easy size identification (children – 00, 1, 2; adults – 4, 5, 6)
- Sized by measuring from the center of the mouth between the first incisors to the angle of the mandible in an adult
- Guedel’s Oropharyngeal airways are designed to lift the tongue off the posterior pharyngeal wall preventing airway obstruction.
- When inserting into an adult, rotate 180 degrees from concave upwards position as the airway is inserted over the tongue. Lubricant may aid insertion.
- Anatomically correct for patient comfort colour coded in size order Large lumen enables exchange of expired air
- For use in pediatrics, insert directly over the tongue, ideally with the aid of a tongue depressor.
- Set 1-4 Airways