Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high level filtering and outer protection is certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments.
Purified water for immediate use.
· Superior packaging materials for optimum durability.
· Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet.
· Lightweight and extremely compact.
· Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets.
· USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval.
· 5 years shelf life.
Sachet Data (each serving):
- Sachet volume: 125 ml / 4.227 fl oz
- Sachet dimensions: 6 x 4 x .5 inches
- Sachet weight 132 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.