BS 8599-2 Compliant Vehicle First Aid Kit
Having a first aid kit in the car or vehicle can be a lifesaver. Not only can it prove crucial in the event of a road crash, but also in less serious mishaps such as cuts, scrapes and burns.
The BSi have published a new national standard for first aid provision within motor vehicles. This standard aims to improve safety for all UK motorists by equipping vehicles with a first aid kit scaled specifically to the size of the vehicle and number of passengers, while providing the essential first response supplies needed to deal with a road side incident.
This Kit Includes:
- Trauma Dressing - 10 x 18cm 5x CL/011 Sterile Saline Cleansing Wipe in Foil Sachet
- 1x 20 Assorted Washproof Plasters
- 2x Nitrile Examiniation Gloves - Large
- 2x Vent Aid Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1xWater-Jel Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 1x Tuf Cut Heavy Duty Shears
- 1x Small Box
- 3 x tape
- 1 x lip balm
- 3 x eye pad
- 3 x wound dressing
- 1 x triangular bandage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.