The Blizzard Survival Bag is a full-sized sleeping bag in a pack the size of a video cassette, providing total warmth and shelter - anywhere, at any time. It's made from Blizzard's unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product. The bag also contains elastic, causing it to hug the body, giving a great feeling of warmth and security.
- Size (vacuum packed): 21 x 11 x 4 cm.
- Volume: 0.9 litres.
- Weight: 385 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 2.3 x 0.78 metres.
- Colour: Orange
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 8 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: bags may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the bags' small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.